The Business Cares Food Drive recognizes that taking care of business means taking care of people...
Here are a few ways that
you and your business can help:
- Register to take part in the Business Cares Food Drive online
- Donate a bag of groceries
- Encourage employees to get involved with the Food Drive
- Select suitable locations to place posters and boxes to store and collect food
- Recruit other businesses, suppliers, competitors and neighbours to take part in the Food Drive
- Make a Donation using our online donation service or make a cheque payable to "Business Cares Food Drive."
- Setup a committee for next year!
These few items can help
feed a family of four for 4 days:
- 2 boxes of cereal
- 2 bags of pasta and 4 cans of pasta sauce
- Jar of peanut butter
- 3 cans of beans
- 4 large cans of soup
- 2 cans of stew
- Large box of crackers
- Baby formula
- Disposable diapers
- Jars of baby food
Here is a brief description of
how your donations can help a family:
A $150 donation - Family Package
Will help support a family of 4 for one week with a package that may include, but is not limited to, 2 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of pasta, 4 cans of pasta sauce, 1 jar of peanut butter, 3 cans of beans, 4 large cans of soup, 2 cans of stew, and 1 large box of crackers, in addition to fresh food items as available.
A $100 donation - Baby Package
Will provide a mother with a case of baby food, a container of formula, 3 packages of diapers, baby shampoo, cream, and other baby necessities.
A $75 donation - Protein and Dairy Package
Will give a family peanut butter, tuna, spaghetti with meat sauce, beans, cheese, milk and other protein rich foods!
A $50 donation - Start the Day Right Package
Will provide breakfast and enable a family to send needy kids off to school with a full tummy. Will include, but not be limited to, cereal, milk, bread, peanut butter, jam, fruit cups, and juice for a family of 4 for one week.
You can make your donation at: